A.1 Goods & Services Tax (GST) Training - Full Day (At Various Hotels)
Who should attend or Participate?
If you are a business owner (Manufacturer, Trader, Service Provider), a Tax Professional, An Accounts or Finance Staff then You must attend the same.
What is the purpose of this Training?
GST is the biggest transformation which our country is witnessing at the moment. This greatest reform in the taxation system will absolutely modify the traditional business practices. In order to facilitate owners, professionals and working staff (preferably accounts and finance), we have introduced this full-day training course. The idea is to impart knowledge within a short span of time.
What are the focus points or training agenda?
We propose to cover following points in order to enrich all the participants
1. GST Overview - Introduction and Benefits
2. Enrolment and Registration Procedure
3. Supply - Meaning, timing and valuation
4. Invoicing and input tax credit mechanism
5. Returns Under GST (Monthly and Annual)
6. Consequences of Non-Compliance
7. Role of IT under GST
1. Eminent and senior GST Experts or Chartered Accountants will provide training on the relevant subject matter.
2. Printed Study material will be provided.
||10.00 AM to 6.00 PM
||Rs. 1,800/- (Incl. Taxes)
For more information please write to us at email@example.com or call us at +91 11 4766 0000, (Rajendra Place) +91 98919 88009 or sms Tally at 52424.