A.2 Goods & Services Tax (GST) Training - Crash Course (At our Training Centres)
Who should attend or Participate?
If you are a business owner (Manufacturer, Trader, Service Provider), a Tax Professional, An Accounts or Finance Staff then You must attend the same.
What are the key motives for the said course?
GST is the biggest ever indirect tax reform since independence. Analysts are of view that this regime is supposed to benefit our economy tremendously. In order to acquaint our working accountants, professionals and entrepreneurs on the same, we have launched this crash course which is appropriately bifurcated in 2 sessions. The idea is to impart in-depth knowledge keeping in tact with time boundations.
What will be the course contents?
We propose to cover following contents within the stipulated time
1. GST Overview - Introduction and Benefits
2. Enrolment and Registration Procedure
3. Supply - Meaning, timing and valuation
4. Invoicing and input tax credit mechanism
5. Returns Under GST (Monthly and Annual)
6. Consequences of Non-Compliance
7. Role of IT under GST
1. Eminent and senior GST Experts or Chartered Accountants will provide training on the relevant subject matter.
2. Printed Study material will be provided.
3. Multiple time slots and batches available.
||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM & 3.00 PM to 6.00 PM
||Rs. 1,000/- (Incl. Taxes)
For more information please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 11 4766 0000, (Rajendra Place) +91 98919 88009 or sms Tally at 52424.