A.3 Goods & Services Tax (GST) Certification Course (At our Training Centres)
Who should attend or Participate?
If you are a business owner (Manufacturer, Trader, Service Provider), a Tax Professional, An Accounts or Finance Staff then You must attend the same.
What is the objective of this Certification Course?
GST is here to stay. For the decades to come, our country won’t see the change in taxation framework as impactful as GST. With our certification course, we aim to provide detailed training on various crucial provisions of GST Law. The detailed course is aptly segregated in 10 sessions of 2 hours each in order to enable quality training to the participants.
What will be the course contents?
We propose to cover following contents in detail during the course
1. GST Overview - Introduction, Background, Reasons and Key Benefits
2. Enrolment and Registration Process (Regular and composition)
3. Meaning and Scope of Supply
4. Time and Valuation of Supply
5. Invoicing Under GST
6. Input tax credit Mechanism
7. Return filing Under GST (Monthly and Annual - GSTR 1, GSTR 2, GSTR 3, GSTR 9)
8. Payment of Taxes
9. Consequences of Noncompliance and compliance rating
10. Transition to GST
11. Role of IT under GST
1. Eminent and senior GST Experts or Chartered Accountants will provide training on the relevant subject matter.
2. Printed Study material will be provided.
3. Multiple time slots and batches available.
4. Online examination and certification at the end of successful completion of the course.
|20 hours (10 Sessions)
||7.30 AM to 9.30 AM / 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM
||Rs. 4,500/- (Incl. Taxes)
For more information please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 11 4766 0000, (Rajendra Place) +91 98919 88009 or sms Tally at 52424.