A.3 Goods & Services Tax (GST) Certification Course (At our Training Centres)
Who should attend or Participate?
If you are a business owner (Manufacturer, Trader, Service Provider), a Tax Professional, An Accounts or Finance Staff then You must attend the same.
What is the objective of this Certification Course?
GST is here to stay. For the decades to come, our country won’t see the change in taxation framework as impactful as GST. With our certification course, we aim to provide detailed training on various crucial provisions of GST Law and GST using Tally ERP.9 . The detailed course is aptly segregated in 25 sessions of 2 hours each in order to enable quality training to the participants.
What will be the course contents?
We propose to cover following contents in detail during the course
1. Introduction to GST
2. Registration Process under GST
3. Supply of Goods & Services
4. Invoicing (Sales/Purchase/Debit Note/Credit Note)
5. Input Credit Mechanism
6. GST Returns
7. Transition to GST
8. Getting started with GST in Tally
9. Recording Advanced Entries (Reverse Charge, Statutory adjustments, Advance receipts)
10. GST adjustments and Return Filing (GSTR-1,2,3)
11. Migration to Tally ERP.9
1. Eminent and senior GST Experts or Chartered Accountants will provide training on the relevant subject matter.
2. Printed Study material will be provided.
3. Multiple time slots and batches available.
4. Online examination and certification at the end of successful completion of the course.
|50 hours (25 Sessions)
||7.30 AM to 9.30 AM / 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM
||Rs. 7, 500/- (Incl. Taxes)
For more information please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 11 4766 0000, (Rajendra Place) +91 98919 88009 or sms Tally at 52424.