Tally ERP 9 is India’s No.1 business solution and is being used by more than 90% of business entities in India. Tally is being used from Small to Large Enterprises and from Private to Government Organizations across the globe. Being easily accepted across the world, not only for a fresher it beocomes easy to get a Job but also helps an accountant to create a better career path after Learning Tally ERP.
There are more than 28,00, 000 Tally Users all over the world.
Every 7th Job is in the field of Accounts and Finance.
Tally is very helpful for academic improvement of any candidate as it provides an easy understanding of accounting concepts, princuples and its implementation in the real world.
Managed by CA Manish Gupta (a professional having an experience of more than two decades in the field of Finance and Accounts), Saraswati Accountants is into Tally Education since 1999, one of the oldest and most experienced organization's in Tally education.
We are Tally Authorized Institute of Learning and we have an experience of teaching and providing jobs to thousands of students in the field of Accounts and Finance.
We are Tally Certified Five Star Sales and Solution Partner and are having more than 16, 000 Satisfied Clients using Tally ERP in Delhi and other parts of India & the World.
We also have our own independent placement division which looks after the placements in the field of Accounts and Finance. The trained candidates are easily placed via our huge client base of more than 16, 000 satisfied Customers.
We teach Tally using the Latest Release of Licensed Version of Tally ERP software, which makes us a preferred learning institute and partner.
1. Authentic and Original Study Material (AOSM) as it has been designed by the creators of Tally ERP Software (Tally Solutions).
2. Tally Certified and Experienced Faculties to provide best training and experience sharing.
3. Tally Direct - Live webinar based training from Tally Education.
4. Individual attention is given to all the students due to limited batch size.
5. Higher ratio of practical sessions for better learing and understanding (70% Practical & 30% Theory).
6. State of the art infrastructure - Congenial classroom environment with latest infrastructure and faculities.
7. Every Student is accessed via an online examination managed by Tally Solutions (the creators of Tally Software) and are certified by Tally itself. The assessments can be conducted at convenient time slots.
8. Mock Assessments - Students get the opportunity to practice online on mock tests, before going for the final assessment.
9. Verfiable Certificate - The issued certificate(s) can be verified at the Tally Education website (www.tallyeducation.com).
10. ICB - Institute for Certified Bookkeepers - Global Citizens (Only for CPFA & ACPFAT courses.).
11. Placement assistance by providing an opportunity to students to participate in various Job Fairs involving top recruiters.